Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Endorsements

I am sure you have seen a lot of billboards displaying a number of things. On December 1st I saw myself endorsing the AIDS awareness program in my own little way in the campus. I was wearing the ribbon my colleague made. For those who still do not know the significance, it was the World AIDS day! Here is a snap with a caption.


A week before that was a blood donation camp. Of course, I did donate blood. Since I was wearing a red Tshirt, it was somehow symbolic! I came up with a little caption of my own to generate awareness. Here is a picture.

I am happy I am endorsing the right stuff!

2 comments:

Gaurav said...

Hey that's really good.. When everyone like us get involved in it actively and not FEEL awkward about it then only real change can happen..

Anonymous said...

what happened to the literary output ?