Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Changing Times

Its winter now. Times are changing.

Ahmedabad is getting colder...thank God! For a change the Ahmedabadis are not facing the scorching heat. The afternoons are warm and pleasant. The heat does not kill you. You do not sweat. Times are changing.

Ahmedabadis have begun flaunting their woollens. Being originally from Pune, I don't feel the need to woollens but its still a pleasant reverie to be using my jean jacket. Times are changing.

The peacock has once again started sleeping by my window. They have started shedding their beautiful feathers. Times are changing.

I can feel the cool breeze on my face. Like a pleasant zephyr bringing warm tidings along with it. Times are changing.

I will be a year older soon (Oh no!!). The new year will begin soon. Times are changing. Oh yes, the times are changing.

No comments: