Monday, November 26, 2007

Wishlist

My birthday is very close. And a lot of websites these days ask for 'wishlists'. Well, I thought why not give it a try. May be a CD with my favouriate song...Simon and Garfunkel, John Denver, Bobby Darin, Phil Colins, Asha Bhosale, may be Curt Cobain, Kishor Kumar or Rafi. Then I thought of buying clothes from Benzer or Pantaloons or some other shop around...Then I though of some books, only to realise my darling sister has already bought a few books for me. And I know they will be there with me on my birthday. All that thought, I still sat down to wrtie down and surprisingly it was none of those materialistic things that I wanted. I came up with this rather an obscure wishlist...here it is...

I wish it had not turned so sour...

I wish I was clam...

I wish I had not fought...

I wish I was not like this...

I wish I was like that...

I wish I had understood then like I understand now...

I wish I could make the time stop...

I wish I could talk again as I used to...

I wish the story of The Rose (you'll know what i am talking of if you've read The Little Prince)...someone I cannot live with and cannot live without was not that way...

I wish things turn my way...

I wish my prayers are answered...

I wish my angel comes soon...

I wish my messenger is on his/her way...

I wish I could say sorry...just one more time...

I wish I could mend all that I did...

I wish...Oh how I wish...

2 comments:

venkatesh said...

I wish all they come true.. amen!

Shilpa Ramesh Maiya said...

Thanks bava!!
may your words come true! :)